In-depth knowledge and experience, with access to launches, tug boats, trucks, trailers and forklifts, means that OMA is perfectly placed to meet the requirements of vessel operators, during port calls alongside or offshore in West Africa.
The needs of commercial shipping, naval vessels, cruise ships and oil & gas marine service providers are at the heart of our business and we understand the importance of prompt, accurate communication.
Our services are performed in accordance with the Group’s strict Health, Safety and Environmental (HSSE) policies and the OMA Group’s Codes of Conduct and Ethics.
Our services include:
- Crew change over services: Meet and greet service, transport to and from vessels, travel assistance including flight bookings, transport arrangements, hotel accommodation and advice
- Immigration services including visa applications, work permit processes and documentation
- Attendance on board for vessel arrival
- Customs clearance and temporary importation of vessel as required
- Timely delivery of spare parts to vessels both in port or offshore
- Emergency services to crew or vessels
- Hull cleaning & inspections
- Arranging supplies from local, vetted shipchandlers, and fresh water deliveries
All our offices are TRACE certified which demonstrates our commitment to anti-bribery practice and ethical business practices.