CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
For more information email OMA Côte d’Ivoire
12th April 2021
No lockdown. No curfew.
International flights have resumed.
Are port operations continuing for cargo ships?
Is crew change possible?
YES under certain conditions, please see the details below and contact OMA CI for further information.
Are land borders open for cargo?
Yes, maritime and shore borders are still closed for passengers.
Any airlines offering cargo flights?
Yes. For details please contact OMA Logistics Cote d’Ivoire.
Crew Change Update
PLEASE NOTE : These procedures are correct as of 12th April 2021 but are subject to change. For up-to-date information on crew change procedures and flight schedules, please email [email protected] or call us on +225 27 21 25 02 92.
- Completed crew list for On-signers and/or Off-signers
- Copies of passports
- Copies of seamens’ books
- Copies of Negative Covid-19 tests for On-signers (dated max 07 days before boarding the vessel)
- Copies of flight details
- Declaration of air travel for On-signers – the form can be found at https://deplacement-aerien.gouv.ci/#/home this must be completed and the fee paid : 2000 Fcfa or € 3.05
- Off signers must take a COVID-19 test before departure. Tests are booked at https://deplacement-aerien.gouv.ci/phone and the test fee of 50.000 Fcfa or € 76,23 must be paid.
- Vessels will be inspected by Port Health at anchorage, once completed satistactorily – crew changes can commence.
- On signers will be transferred directly to the vessel.
- Off signers will be transferred directly to the airport.
Update 24th July 2020
As from January 29, 2020, before berthing, any vessels calling at Abidjan and San Pedro ports from countries affected by Coronovirus (Covid-19) will be subject to sanitary controls at anchorage by the department of the National Institute of Public Hygiene (INHP).
Visitors arriving by air or by sea from affected areas are requested to (not an obligation as of July 24) complete two weeks of observed quarantine on arrival.
Notice from the port :CONTROLES SANITAIRES MARITIMES AU PAA COURRIER PAA 681 DU 5 FEVRIER 2020
Source: Port Autonome d’Abidjannn