For more information email OMA Côte d’Ivoire
2nd December 2021
No lockdown. No curfew.
International flights have resumed.
Please note all passengers must:
- Have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 3 days (day of test + 2 days) before arrival.
- A completed “Health Declaration Form” must be submitted before departure at https://deplacement-aerien.gouv.ci. The form must be printed and presented upon arrival.
- Passengers from affected countries are subject to an antigen COVID-19 test at the airport on arrival.
Are port operations continuing for cargo ships?
Is crew change possible?
YES under certain conditions, please see the details below and contact OMA CI for further information.
All passengers arriving in the Ivory Coast must have a PCR test taken a maximum 72h before arrival at Abidjan Airport.
Are land borders open for cargo?
Yes for cargo. Both maritime and shore borders are still closed for passengers.
Any airlines offering cargo flights?
Yes. For details please contact OMA Logistics Cote d’Ivoire.
CREW CHANGE UPDATE
PLEASE NOTE: These procedures are correct as of 2nd December 2021 but are subject to change.
For up-to-date information on crew change procedures and flight schedules, please email [email protected]
or call us on +225 272 125 0292 or +225 077 979 2613
- Completed crew list for On-signers and/or Off-signers
- Copies of passports
- Copies of seamens’ books
- Copies of Negative Covid-19 tests for On-signers (dated max 07 days before boarding the vessel)
- Copies of flight details
- On-signers must complete the Declaration of Air Travel via this link:
https://deplacement-aerien.gouv.ci/#/home and pay the fee of 2.000 f CFA P
- Vessels will be inspected by Port Health at anchorage, once completed satisfactorily – crew changes can commence.
- On-signers will be transferred directly to the vessel or to the hotel under quarantine conditions.
- Off-signers will be transferred directly to the airport or to the hotel where they will remain under quarantine conditions
- Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 3 days (day of test + 2 days) before arrival.
- A completed “Health Declaration Form” must be submitted before departure at https://deplacement-aerien.gouv.ci.
The form must be printed and presented upon arrival.
- Passengers from countries affected by the new Omricon variant are subject to an antigen COVID-19 test at the airport on arrival.
Update 24th July 2020
As from January 29, 2020, before berthing, any vessels calling at Abidjan and San Pedro ports from countries affected by Coronovirus (Covid-19) will be subject to sanitary controls at anchorage by the department of the National Institute of Public Hygiene (INHP).
Visitors arriving by air or by sea from affected areas are requested to (not an obligation as of July 24) complete two weeks of observed quarantine on arrival.
Notice from the port :CONTROLES SANITAIRES MARITIMES AU PAA COURRIER PAA 681 DU 5 FEVRIER 2020
Source: Port Autonome d’Abidjannn