The energy sector is a key business area for OMA. Our in-depth understanding of the local market in each country allows us to forge important alliances and joint ventures with international companies wishing to expand their activities in the region. As local independent companies, OMA meets the local content laws, where applicable, in each country.
OMA also provides ship agency, husbandry and logistics support services to customers in the oil & gas industry. Our client base in this sector continues to grow as our services have expanded and some of these customers are now partners in successful joint ventures.
- Provision of platform support vessels and other marine equipment
- Temporary importation of vessels
- Management of offshore crew movements
- Agency attendance & husbandry services at offshore terminals
- Meet & Greet services and assistance with: visas formalities, vehicle leasing, accommodation, travel and office rental
- Labour services
- Logistics support services & freight management
- Offshore spares delivery
- Offshore bunkering
- Assistance with all local content matters where appropriate, including the joint venture incorporation process, licensing and permit acquisition, registration with all relevant authorities
For more detailed information of services in each country please, visit Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, or Contact Us for quotations or more information.