RUN (OR WALK!) A MILE
AND TOGETHER WE’LL RUN A MARATHON AND RAISE FUNDS FOR THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
How do I take Part?
- Run, walk, skip or cycle your mile bearing in mind Local regulations and WHO recommendations for Covid-19
- Do it alone, with family, with pets, inside or outside..
- Film yourself catching the baton (small bottle of water) and setting off
- Film yourself finishing and throw the baton on
- Wear an OMA T shirt or OMA cap if you have one
- Send the films by email with your name and OMA office to [email protected] or by whatsapp to +44 7956493111
- DEADLINE MONDAY 1st JUNE
To see an example of what we need for the films please check out CSR director, Simon Milton’s mile here – we will stitch the films together so separate ones are fine! SImon Milton – First Mile
How will we raise money and where will it go?
- Each OMA office taking part will select a charity or local organisation who is doing good work during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- All funds raised will be split between these organisations.
- All OMA staff who take part will be sponsored by OMA and we’re encouraging donations from others too – can we raise $500 per country?!
THE VIRTUAL MARATHON IS OPEN TO ALL OMA STAFF AND OMA STAKEHOLDERS