For thousands of years, people have shipped goods across the seas from one continent to another. Today, in our modern, speed-driven and globalised economy, some 90 percent of all cargo travels as it did all those years ago: by ship.
OMA’s dedicated logistics teams provide bespoke global solutions for air and sea shipments to Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin and Cameroon.
If part of your supply chain involves sea freight, we can arrange door to door shipments through our global partners to and from anywhere in the world.
A combination of long established connections with worldwide shipping lines, partnerships with leading logistics operators throughout the world and unsurpassed local expertise means your cargo is in safe hands. First class liability insurance cover is provided by the TT Club.
Our long experience and excellent relations with customs in each of of the countries in which OMA operates, ensures your goods are cleared promptly & efficiently.
Our Seafreight services include:
- FCL (Full container load) shipments
- LCL (Less than container load shipments) deconsolidation with dedicated warehousing in each port
- Air & Sea solutions for regular one off shipments both DDU (delivery duty unpaid) and DDP (delivered duty paid)
- RoRo and Breakbulk services
- Full customs brokerage service
- ISO tanktainer services
- Handling and delivery of hazardous cargoes
- Project cargo logistics for infrastructure development
- Supply chain contracts
- Cross border movements throughout West Africa (including out of gauge cargo)
- Customs clearance and door delivery
- Warehousing, distribution and delivery services